1 Şubat 2015 Pazar

Ma Tian Yu in Turkey!

Hello guys!
This is my first blog post in English and let me say that my English is not perfect because I'm a Turkish girl.I hope this post is clearly enough to understand for all international fans ^^
F(x)'s leader Victoria,Aarif Lee and Ma Tian Yu are in Istanbul for recording a new TV show "Noonas Over Flowers" Chinese version(I'm sorry,i dont know the show's Chinese name :/)  and they left Istanbul today..
This post will be only about Ma Tian Yu,because some international fans want it from me :) so,here we go.
Actually my friend and i went to Sultanahmet square for meeting each other but when we learned Victoria and NOF(Noonas Over Flowers) team's place.We were so close to them,and when we saw them,we started to follow them :D
I didn't know Tianyu before.When i saw him,i felt like i fell in love with him lol :D We followed them until we arrived in front of tour buses.Everyone tried to take a photo with Victoria,i also wanted to take it with her but she was so busy so i saw Tianyu was just waiting and i asked him to take a selfie and he accepted it ^^





He is the kindest artist i've ever met.He always smiled to everyone and when someone waved at him he also waved back.In first day,my friends and i didn't know how much he is famous in China so noone cared about him except me and my best friend :D He is so handsome *-* 
At the end of first day,we just waited in front of the hotel for seeing someone but we could not see anyone at first.I don't know if you know Victoria's birthday,it is February 2nd so we bought a silk skarf for her but everyone (NOF team) went to dinner and we could not find anyone to give our gift..After 15 minutes,we saw Tianyu who is going to upstares.He also saw us too and started to waved at us.I told my friend that we can give the present to him we did it,we thanked to him and went our home.
Second day was a bit different from first day.We could not find them anywhere,so we just went to hotel again and started to wait.The cast arrived the hotel at 6 pm and Tianyu and other artists arrived 6:30 pm.That day,Victoria was ill,so Tianyu helped her when they go into hotel so we couldnt do or say anything to them and waited again because the cameramans did not go in to hotel,we just felt they are waiting for Tianyu and Aarif Lee.at 7pm,Aarif and Tianyu went to outside for eating their dinner.At the same time,waiters from a cafe next to hotel also aited for us and when they went out,one of them shouted them and said "this girls are waiting for you two since 12am.come and take a photo with them." .The team just stopped and we ran next to Aarif and Tianyu.Tianyu saw us and said "wow,you went here yesterday and you are here now too" and laughed.Aarif asled us "you went here for Victoria yesterday." and we just said "we are here for you" but both of them did not believe tus at first and Aarif said "but aren't you Victoria fans?" and i said "yes,but we are here for you today,we waited for you." and they accepted to take a group photo with us and Tianyu gave us his signature.



and third day...i mean today...they just left Istanbul at 9:30 pm and my friends and i waited for them for 4 hours.We were 10 people today.The cast arrived at hotel at 7pm and i just saw his back :( they didn't go out for dinner.We didn't see anyone for a long time.We just saw Aarif Lee after dinner but not Tianyu.When they started to preaper for leaving we just saw him while he is caring the suitcases and when he saw us he started to wave again.He always smiled and waved at me when he saw me *-*
At 9pm the NOF team said we should be quite but we can record whatever we want,so i recorded them with my friend's camera and i also share it when she sends it to me ^^
He was so kind again.He looked a bit tired but still smiled to everyone.I did a heart with my hands he was so happy to see it :D Ah,he is the most amazing person ever.he has really good personalıty....

I hope the post is clear for you,i am sorry again for my bad English :) I'll add all photos and videos of mine later :)
Have nice a day and thanks for waiting my fan account ^^




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder